Effective date: [Date]
Last updated: [Date]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or other devices when you visit websites. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and improve the browsing experience for users.
Cookies collect certain information about your device and browsing activities, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, and the pages you visit on our website.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored on your device and are erased when you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a longer period of time or until you delete them manually.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are placed on your device by third-party websites that are embedded in our website or provide other services, such as analytics or advertising.
Cookies do not typically contain any personally identifiable information. However, personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information gathered from cookies.
- Ensure the functioning of our website
- Analyze and improve the performance and usability of our website
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Provide relevant advertisements
- Enable social media integration
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and limit your ability to use certain features.
- To manage your cookie preferences, you can adjust the settings in your web browser.
- You can opt-out of personalized advertising by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager on Google or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.